Where the Ocean Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Ocean Lies

Where the Ocean Lies is a roleplay based off the Erin Hunter series, 'Warrior Cats'

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posting users this month
No user
All Clan News
Windclan's Twin Hills Tumblr16

Thunderclan
  • Nothing has been happening in Thunderclan yet.

Shadowclan
  • Nothing has been happening in Shadowclan yet.

Riverclan
  • Nothing has been happening in Riverclan yet.

Windclan
  • Nothing has been happening in Windclan yet.
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Audition Form & Guide
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 1:50 am by Warriorssuperfan

» Willowstar |ShadowClan|
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:12 am by Badgerstep

» Bloodclan abandoned house
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:59 pm by Maplefang

» Bloodclan forest
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:58 pm by Maplefang

» Bloodclan city streets
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:57 pm by Maplefang

» Plot Ideas
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:55 pm by Maplefang

» Windclan Camp
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:22 pm by Maplefang

» brindlestar of windclan
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:53 pm by Maplefang

» Windclan's Twin Hills
Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:13 am by Wishflight11

Census
Thunderclan
2 | 0
Windclan
2 | 1
Shadowclan
1 | 0
Riverclan
1 | 1
Rogues/Loners/Kittypets
0 | 0

OTM
Of the Months
She-cat OTM:
None
None
None
None

Tom OTM:
None
None
None
None

MOTM:
None
None
None
None

COTM:
None
None
None
None

SOTM:
None
None
None
None

QOTM:
None
None
None
None

Windclan's Twin Hills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

Windclan's Twin Hills Empty
PostSubject: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:11 am

Windclan holds two hills, which they call the twin hills because they look almost the same. The hills are covered with blossoming flowers, herbs and field mice.
Back to top Go down
https://wtol.forumcroatian.com
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Stoatleap arrived into the area, making his way up one of the twin hills and opened his jaws for any sign of prey. "Keep your senses alert, mice are sneakier then rabbit." He instructed Sunpaw.
Back to top Go down
Wishflight11
Kit
Wishflight11

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Sunpaw nodded, stopping next to the deputy. He pricked his ears as he heard a small squeak. He flicked his ear to a small bush that was moving so slightly, that most animals would miss it. Sunpaw glanced at Stoatleap, then crouched, slinking forward slowly.
Back to top Go down
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:11 pm

Stoatleap nodded briefly to his apprentice as he watched silently from afar. "Keep you tail above the ground and don't slide it along!" He whispered over quickly before Sunpaw made any sound.
Back to top Go down
Wishflight11
Kit
Wishflight11

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Sunpaw quickly corrected himself, raising his tail off the ground a bit. I better not miss t- MOUSEDUNG! He thought as he stepped on a twig, the bush rustling and a mouse darting down a hole. Sunpaw stood up, lashing his tail in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:01 pm

Stoatleap frowned, "Better luck next time. We've still got more time to go, so don't fret about it." He reassured the tom, cocking his head to the side as he began to pad along the already flattened grass path again.

Last edited by Maplefang on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wishflight11
Kit
Wishflight11

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 11:26 pm

Sunpaw trudged after him, his head down and eyes flat with embarrassment. That was such a easy catch! I'm a complete mousebrain, I stepped on a twig. Really Sunpaw? He thought disappointedly.
Back to top Go down
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Stoatleap froze in alert as he noticed a rabbit not too far, "Let's work on this one together. You can sneak up behind it and scare it into my direction, then I'll pounce it." He whispered, flicking his tail over to where Sunpaw should go.
Back to top Go down
Wishflight11
Kit
Wishflight11

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Sunpaw nodded. Don't mess this one up, Sunpaw He thought, and crawled off in the direction his mentor had pointed in. He got around behind the rabbit, waiting for Stoatleaps signal before he leaped.
Back to top Go down
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 am

Stoatleap nodded, and flicked his tail, signaling for Sunpaw to scare the rabbit into his paws.
Back to top Go down
Wishflight11
Kit
Wishflight11

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Sunpaw let out a hiss, leaping a mouse length away from the rabbit. The furry creature dropped the food in it mouth, and ran towards Stoatleap.
Back to top Go down
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 11:28 am

Stoatleap snarled as the rabbit raced his way and skidded to a halt, but before it could turn around to flee, Stoatleap unsheathed his claws and grabbed the rabbit with them, quickly snapping it's neck to kill it off. "Great job! We work pretty good together. " He laughed in joy, "Why don't you carry it back? I'm the sure the clan will be shocked to find out what a good hunter you are." Stoatleap added in.
Back to top Go down
Wishflight11
Kit
Wishflight11

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 12:53 am

Sunpaw gazed at him doubtfully. " But I didn't catch this, all I did was leap at it to scare it, I'm not a very good hunter." He corrected awkwardly. " You landed the killing blow, you should carry it back."
Back to top Go down
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:38 am

Stoatleap frowned, "If you want the clan to respect you, then you should do it. Don't you want that, Sunpaw?" He meowed, his voice almost snappy.

OOC: Just to note, Stoatleap is part of a plot I'm making so he's not really a good-guy haha.
Back to top Go down
Wishflight11
Kit
Wishflight11

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:05 am

Sunpaw flinched back, staring at him, hurt. not really? He thought, but dropped his gaze. " I-I guess..?" He meowed, staring at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Maplefang
Admin
Admin
Maplefang

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:02 am

Stoatleap flicked his tail and gave Sunpaw a toothy grin, although it was a fake smile. "Good choice. Let's head back now." He meowed, his whiskers twitching in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Wishflight11
Kit
Wishflight11

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:13 am

Sunpaw scooped up the rabbit, and started to head to camp, his tail lifted slightly above the ground, and staring straight ahead, ears pricked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's Twin Hills   Windclan's Twin Hills Empty

Back to top Go down

Windclan's Twin Hills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the Ocean Lies :: ~I N T O O U R W O R L D~ :: W i n d c l a n-
Jump to: