Posts : 145
Join date : 2016-05-13
Age : 18
Location : Croatia =)
|Subject: READ: Rules of wtol Thu May 26, 2016 5:24 pm|| |
That's it for now, but please, please follow these rules! We don't really like banning people or kicking them off. More rules are to come, but I'm way too lazy to add them all at once. Peace out! <3 ~ Maple
- No inappropriate content on here!
- No spamming!
- If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it, being mean and rude to anyone on wtol will result into an immediate ban. If staff is feeling nice, we might give you a warning.
- Your audition must be accepted before you start role playing that cat.
- No advertising anywhere except for the "Advertising & Affiliates" forum below.
- No powerplaying anyones cats if they never let you. That's just annoying.
- No godmodding or having any gary-sue or mary-sue cats. This role play is also about reality, you cats cannot doge every single hit they get or kill a badger without a scratch by themselves.
- Use grammar, or at least try to. We can't understand posts or auditions when people type like this, "borwnpaw locked arond an siffed aournd for pery." (translation: Brownpaw looked around and sniffed for prey.)
- Don't become inactive and then all of a sudden swoop in out of nowhere, start an important part of a plot then leave for a month. This goes for mods and admins too!
- Respect the staff on wtol, they work hard and a lot to keep things organized and intact for all of you to role play.